Having run the Plockton Shores Restaurant for the past 12 years we have now added a holiday accommodation for you to enjoy. We look forward to welcoming you and hope you like it as much as we do!
Ian and Anne James
Cladaich Lodge (Gaelic for Shore) is a beautifully presented luxury eco lodge situated on the shore of the wee inlet of water known as Obinduine, in an idyllic corner of Plockton.
It is within 200 metres of the Plockton Shores Restaurant and Store, village pubs, cafes and shops.
Newly built in 2019 it benefits from stunning and varying views of Loch Carron, the Rudha Mor peninsula and Harbour Street. The split-level decking is a real treat, it leads down to a quiet little shore where you can enjoy the water, launch a kayak or boat or just chill. It is perfect for outside dining or just relaxing and whiling away the days as the tide ebbs and flows. Cladaich Lodge has been designed to maximise its special location, with large patio doors opening out on to the balcony/decking.
It has been furnished to a high standard with high quality furniture and includes such extras as a Nespresso coffee machine, Amazon Echo and Smart TV.
Underfloor heating is fitted throughout and there is a modern bathroom with a pressure shower.
Although it is a one double bedroom property, there are also two sofa beds available in the good-sized lounge so comfortably accommodates up to four guests.
Bedroom & Bathroom
- Sleeps 2–4
- One kingsize double bed (not en-suite)
- Two sofa beds
- One bathroom with large pressure shower
- Alarm clock
- Spacious vaulted ceiling open plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Air source underfloor heating
- Smart TV – including Amazon Prime Video
- Complimentary superfast wi-fi
- Amazon Echo
- Good mobile phone reception
- Books and games
- No smoking inside
- Split level decking leading on to shore
- Outdoor soft seating dining set with parasol
- Off road drive for parking
- Fully equipped with kitchen utensils, pots and pans etc
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine
- Freezer with ice
Booking & Payment
- £500–750 per week
- Towels and linen provided
- No extra charge for electricity
- Pets allowed, dogs welcome (surcharge)
- Welcome pack (including starter groceries)
- Short stays available
- Open all year
- Normal booking – Sunday to Sunday
- Earliest arrival: 15:00
- Latest departure: 10:00
- Can be booked through Plockton Shores Restaurant
- £100 deposit (non-refundable), balance to be paid 30 days prior to arrival
- Payment by cash, card, balance transfer or cheque